Beautiful quotes that remind you that the one thing we have control over in the universe are our feelings, thoughts, and actions.
1.Do not belittle any good deed, even meeting your brother with a cheerful face.
2. What actions are most excellent? To gladden the heart of human beings, to feed the hungry, to help the afflicted, to lighten the sorrow of the sorrowful, and to remove the sufferings of the injured.
3. Say what is true, although it may be bitter and displeasing to people.
4. Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever is not kind has no faith.
5. The best richness is the richness of the soul.
6. Keep yourselves far from envy; because it eats up and takes away good actions, like a fire eats up and burns wood.
7. It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad; and it is better still to sit with the good than alone. It is better to speak to a seeker of knowledge than to remain silent; but silence is better than idle words.
8. When two persons are together, two of them must not whisper to each other, without letting the third hear; because it would hurt him.
9. Be not like the hypocrite who, when he talks, tells lies; when he gives a promise, he breaks it; and when he is trusted, he proves dishonest.
10. The strong person is not the one who can wrestle someone else down. The strong person is the one who can control himself when he is angry.
11. What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs (the peace of) your heart, give it up.
12. Even a smile is charity
13. Strive always to excel in virtue and truth.
By Prophet Muhammad [pbuh]